Feeling a little artsy?

Once I get started, I just can't stop. It's a quiz kind of morning...but no where close to class related...just pure fun! So here you have it again...My kind of "Art"...and probably darn right on...



You're a "HANDS ON"

About me:

For you, creativity is all about getting physical. You like to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in. Being able to make something with your hands is an important expression of who you are. Art is probably a big part of your life. And you like to use your natural flair of creativity at work and at home. You particularly enjoy the feeling of seeing a project through from start to finish. Nothing beats the sense of satisfaction that comes from watching your own creation evolve and grow. Chances are you really appreciate the special skills that you have-it's a wonderful gift to be able to express yourself in this way. Maverick and musical, you're really sensitive to sonics and the power of a good tune to cut to the core.
This is my kind of creativity...

How I create:

I create using this...
Looking through your viewfinder and capturing the split second moments that grab your attention satisfies your creative urge. It's all about the obscure and the beautiful, you want to create something that makes people stop and think-no matter what form it takes. Your strength lies in your ability to record what we all see, but from your own perspective...
This is proportion... My talent...

How I think:

Deep down, you're a bit of a dreamer. Close your eyes and let your muse take over. Your creativity is fresh and honest...the ever present childlike element of your character shines through.

This is light... My talent...


Take the quiz for yourself and see what is your kind of "ART"...http://www.youniverse.com/art

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP