Photography love.
Kate Triano photography
Yesterday, I found part of my day consumed looking at photographers. Don't worry, this is perfectly normal! But I have decided two things: 1. I need to finally put together a photography blog which means, I finally have to put together a portfolio which yes, I have been putting off and off. But it is now time ladies and gentlemen. This girl will one day soon get on it:-) and 2. Kate Triano is a pretty cool photographer. For those of you that are still lucky enough to be living up in my favorite city and need a photographer-this is your girl! Check out some of her work at her website-Kate Triano Photography. Maybe one day, I'll have her take pics of the hubby and I! Oh, and 3. (I always have to add an extra one for good luck) I absolutely L-O-V-E this picture of hers that she shot of a couple that just got engaged! Can I get this picture? Thanks.

