One dog, two dog, GET YOUR HOT DOG!

Seems appropriate to discuss Hot Dogs with the 4th coming up this weekend. I found this article today and it is definitely true(except for the results because I'm probably the only American that doesn't agree with the #1 hot dog--I am still a Ball-Park gal).
"Admit it: One of the best things about going to any sporting event or barbecue is having an excuse to eat a mouthwatering hot dog. Is it the event that makes the frank or the frank that makes the event?" AGREED! and think it would be the event that makes the frank.
"The ideal frank should be juicy, not mushy. It needs to be firm and have some snap when bitten into." AGREE AGAIN!
AND FOR YOUR TOP RUNNERS:
Nathan's Beef Franks ($4.49 for a 8-count pack)
Thumann's Beef Frankfurters ($5.99 for 8-count pack)**I MUST ADMIT I HAVE NEVER TRIED!

Oscar Meyer Premium Beef Franks ($3.99 for 8-count pack)

***And on a personal experience with hotdogs, I definitely worked the concession stand at Westfield's basketball camp! Oh the perks of being a girlfriend of the coach's son:-) Frostie rootbeer and .39 cent hot dogs...yum!
