Say...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO
TIPPER & TIERNEY!
Yup...my pups are now 3 years old today! I'm still waiting for the "oh, when they get to be two, they calm down" :-) I can't say that has FULLY happened yet but they are on their way...slowly but surely! They just like to be the center of attention and most of all, they like to be loved. And don't we all?
They are spoiled.
The "girls" celebrated their 3rd birthday with a special birthday treat...
ICE CREAM FOR DOGS!!
Let me say, those didn't last for long!
These are some pictures of them "woofing" it down.

Kristen  – (July 17, 2009 at 9:48 AM)  

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLS!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see those little munchkins when I get down to your house in a month! I will let them climb all over me and cuddle all they want =)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP