Every once in awhile, these pop into your inbox.
Every once in awhile, I'll get a FWD--that's a FORWARDED E-MAIL for all you non-internet savvy people-and 90% of the time, are e-mails that get deleted. But if you're smart and don't FWD, I may be inclined to open the e-mail. As in today, the one and only KK is a smart gal because I opened the e-mail! (Well to be honest, I open all her e-mails and get excited when one pops into my inbox!) But anyways, she wasn't lying in her e-mail...some of these may have you laughing until your stomach hurts. I am guilty as charged of laughing out loud, or should I say "LOL"...until I was crying. See, I'm internet/technology savvy! Enjoy some laughs (truths) for the day.
Random thoughts from the internet... • More often than not, when someone is telling me a story all I can think about is that I can't wait for them to finish so that I can tell my own story that's not only better, but also more directly involves me. • Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you're wrong. • I don't understand the purpose of the line, "I don't need to drink to have fun." Great, no one does. But why start a fire with flint and sticks when they've invented the lighter? • The letters T and G are very close to each other on a keyboard. This recently became all too apparent to me and consequently I will never be ending a work email with the phrase "Regards" again. • There is a great need for sarcasm font. • Sometimes, I'll watch a movie that I watched when I was younger and suddenly realize I had no idea what was going on when I first saw it. • I think everyone has a movie that they love so much; it actually becomes stressful to watch it with other people. I'll end up wasting 90 minutes shiftily glancing around to confirm that everyone's laughing at the right parts, then making sure I laugh just a little bit harder (and a millisecond earlier) to prove that I'm still the only one who really, really gets it. • I would rather try to carry 10 plastic grocery bags in each hand than take 2 trips to bring my groceries in. • I think part of a best friend's job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die. • The only time I look forward to a red light is when I'm trying to finish a text. • Was learning cursive really necessary? • Lol has gone from meaning, "laugh out loud" to "I have nothing else to say". • I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger. • How many times is it appropriate to say "What?" before you just nod and smile because you still didn't hear what they said? • I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least kind of tired. • Bad decisions make good stories • Whenever I'm Facebook stalking someone and I find out that their profile is public I feel like a kid on Christmas morning who just got the "Red Ryder BB Gun" that they always wanted. 546 pictures? Don't mind if I do! • Is it just me or do high school girls get sluttier & sluttier every year? • Why is it that during an ice-breaker, when the whole room has to go around and say their name and where they are from, I get so incredibly nervous? Like I know my name, I know where I'm from; this shouldn't be a problem.... • You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you've made up your mind that you just aren't doing anything productive for the rest of the day. • I hate being the one with the remote in a room full of people watching TV. There's so much pressure. 'I love this show, but will they judge me if I keep it on? I bet everyone is wishing we weren't watching this. It's only a matter of time before they all get up and leave the room. Will we still be friends after this?' • While watching the Olympics, I find myself cheering equally for China and USA . No, I am not of Chinese descent, but I am fairly certain that when Chinese athletes don't win, they are executed. • I hate leaving my house confident and looking good and then not seeing anyone of importance the entire day. What a waste. • When I meet a new guy, I'm terrified of mentioning something he hasn't already told me but that I have learned from some light internet stalking. • I like all of the music in my iTunes, except when it's on shuffle, then I like about one in every fifteen songs in my iTunes. • Why is a school zone 20 mph? That seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles... • Sometimes I'll look down at my watch three consecutive times and still not know what time it is. • It should probably be called Unplanned Parenthood. • Even under ideal conditions people have trouble locating their car keys in a pocket, finding their cell phone, and Pinning the Tail on the Donkey - but I'd bet my a$$ everyone can find and push the Snooze button from 3 feet away, in about 1.7 seconds, eyes closed, first time every time... |
