Operation Living Room
I'm not kidding you, I think my living room stresses me out more than anything! I don't know what it is but I can never manage to be happy with it...until I look back at pictures and ask myself why I ever messed with it in the first place. This is the story of my life when it comes to decorating. Give me an apartment, I am golden. Give me someone else's house, that I can do. Give me my own house, out of the question. So here I am, wanting to spruce up my life, oh right, my house with some color and fun...and something that I probably would not think of, let alone do. Well my friends, it's time for a change and something completely different! Usually drawn to blues, beachy blues to be accurate, and my attempt to try a different color, didn't quite work. I'm back to blue but just not my typical blue. It's a little more fun, bright, and lively! And with some gold, white, cream, and silver accents, I may just have a living room that will do the trick! Operation living room, here I come.



I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE COLOR IN THE BOTTOM PICTURE! It will look awesome with the colors you already have going in your living room. Can we paint on Tuesday? We can knock it out! I'll bring paint clothes if you give me the go ahead =)