And then there was one

So after my first season of watching So you think you can dance, I'm a huge fan and can't WAIT for the new season starting THIS fall. But for a recap of this past summer, season 5...I loved all these dancers in the top 10 but of course, they couldn't all be winners. My all-time favorite was Jeanette but unfortunately, America gave her the boot.
Then Melissa started to grow on me. For being 29 and rockin' the dances like she did, I don't think I gave her enough credit. She did an unbelievable dance in reference to breast cancer and is just absolutely breathtaking.
And then there were the final four--Kayla, Brandon, Jeanine, and Evan.
And then America's Favorite Dancer-Jeanine. I am happy with this choice as she was tons of fun to watch grow on the season and just come out and rock it every week. So YAY for Jeanine, although a small part of me still wishes that Brandon had won. Oh well, on to next season!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP