More snow?

Picture courtesy of yours truly

I thought I left my snow back in Northern Virginia but boy was I wrong.  On the contrary, I think we brought it with us.  We were fortunate enough to see snow last winter and this winter has already brought us two snow storms and maybe some more this weekend!  I absolutely LOVE snow...the cold, the scenery, a fire going, hot chocolate, footprints and paw prints in the snow, sledding, snowman making, snow angels, schools cancelled and of course, a blanket of fresh untouched white snow.  There is NOTHING like looking out your window and seeing your yard covered with nothing but white snow!  Breath taking!  So, if that means another weekend snowed in with the hubby and the pups, BRING IT ON SNOW!  How I love you so!  Just one little request, can you take the yucky brown/black clean-up snow on the roads with you on your way out?  Thank you.  Sincerely, your #1 snow dance dancer

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP