Series #2.
Photography by me.
I'm learning. Slowly but surely. But for all of you that keep telling me to get my bootie into photography, that may end up becoming a dream come true. My reason for not doing it thus far, I'm a perfectionist. So, my hesitation comes from not knowing if I had the "right" portfolio to put together. But I may no longer have an excuse. I have fallen in love with this series of pictures of baby Bailey. The first one started with my post from yesterday.
I'm learning. Slowly but surely. But for all of you that keep telling me to get my bootie into photography, that may end up becoming a dream come true. My reason for not doing it thus far, I'm a perfectionist. So, my hesitation comes from not knowing if I had the "right" portfolio to put together. But I may no longer have an excuse. I have fallen in love with this series of pictures of baby Bailey. The first one started with my post from yesterday.



