Why don't I live in NY?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???? Be prepared for scream...[insert squealing scream here] !! I think I was the closest I'll ever be to the biggest celebrity sighting that occurred today by none other than my BF Kylie. Yup, be jealous...be oh so jealous....she SAW and STOOD practically NEXT TO HER today...yup...SJP-SARAH JESSICA PARKER!!! AGAIN, ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!?!? In the words of "Carrie Bradshaw": "Just feel what I want you to feel right now...jealous. Oh, jealous!"....Yup, you got it, I'm oh so jealous!!! Now I will just be anxiously awaiting the mobile uploads:-)


But for a sneak peek of Sex and the City: the sequel, here you go! At least, as much as you can get for only beginning filming two days ago. MAY has officially become my favorite month of 2010. I'm counting down the months!


Kristen  – (September 2, 2009 at 9:46 AM)  

I just finished season 3 yesterday, are you proud of me??? Season 4 starts next week, and with the way things are looking, I will be done with EVERYTHING before May 2010 just in time for the sequel. Maybe we can get in our sweats and go together =) XOXO (and I'm SUPER jealous of Ky)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP