Okay, you haven't seen an e-mail chain until you see the attempt of 8 friends trying to plan a weekend together. So here you have it, 40 e-mails later, and I still don't think we have a conclusion...BUT, I love the way that gmail makes everyone have their own pretty color:-) (Go figure, I wanted to post because of the colors!) **Note--Final plans may be established in another 40 e-mails....
 jill |
|
|
LANE | Sniff.... Tell SD that every year I have told him that Amy and I are down for... |
| 7:32 PM (20 hours ago) |
 jill |
|
|
 Jessie | Jared and I are down. As long as we go on a horse-drawn sleigh at some point.... |
| 9:12 PM (18 hours ago) |
 Jessie | still researching "horse-drawn sleigh and winter green, va" |
| 9:12 PM (18 hours ago) |
 LANE | Welcome to the power of At&t and the Iphone. I never miss a chance to be a sm... |
| 9:27 PM (18 hours ago) |
 LANE | Jared -50 man points. Hybrid-doodle. Sweet |
| 9:29 PM (18 hours ago) |
 LANE | You guys research that and I research how to give Jared his manhood back. |
| 9:30 PM (18 hours ago) |
 LANE | P.s. I am just playing. Amy and I would love to spend New Years with all of y... |
| 9:35 PM (18 hours ago) |
 Philip | I remember a few years ago making this recommendation to all; I believe Jared... |
| 7:51 AM (7 hours ago) |
 Matthew | I’ll bring the Sparkling Cider!!! Keg From: Janney, Philip [mailto:Philip.Jan... |
| 8:08 AM (7 hours ago) |
 Philip | Hahhaa, someone had to say it. From: Matthew R. McKeag (mrmckeag) [mailto:mrm... |
| 8:11 AM (7 hours ago) |
 Matthew | Glad I could break the ice…now let’s keep ‘em comin’. Them’s just jokes… From... |
| 8:16 AM (7 hours ago) |
 LANE | You and Amy will have a blast together. From: Matthew R. McKeag (mrmckeag) [m... |
| 8:39 AM (7 hours ago) |
 Philip | http://www.wintergreenresort.com/accommodations/fore_seasons_photos.aspx From... |
| 8:44 AM (7 hours ago) |
 Philip | http://www.wintergreenresort.com/packages_and_rates/rates.aspx From: BROOKS, ... |
| 8:46 AM (6 hours ago) |
 Jared | Does this whole thing just sound more reasonable/doable coming from Jill? Jus... |
| 9:37 AM (6 hours ago) |
 Philip | I am talking about a few years ago. From: Jared Stearns [mailto:austinstearns... |
| 9:38 AM (6 hours ago) |
 Jared | ehhhh ... Timmy ... snow pants! |
| 9:41 AM (6 hours ago) |
 Amy | I'll be the life of the party with the Cider! This will not stop me from danc... |
| 9:25 AM (6 hours ago) |
 Matthew | Can we just PLEEEEEASE get that 6'8 dude on some skis? PLEEEEEEASE? Matt McKe... |
| 9:44 AM (6 hours ago) |
 Matthew | “Hey, Griswold, where are you gonna put a tree that big?” “Bend over and I’ll... |
| 9:45 AM (5 hours ago) |
 Jared | are we looking @ spending a few days up there, maybe 29-2, or just NYE? |
| 9:47 AM (5 hours ago) |
 Philip | That’s up to the coach, but I would say Wed-Sunday. Little kids are in troubl... |
| 9:49 AM (5 hours ago) |
 Matthew | I’m gonna be practicing, or at least shooting around, Monday the 28th through... |
| 10:01 AM (5 hours ago) |
 LANE | | 11:17 AM (4 hours ago) |
 Jared | So you have about 5 and a half hours to celebrate new years? |
| 11:19 AM (4 hours ago) |
 Matthew | Thereabouts… From: Jared Stearns [mailto:austinstearns@gmail.com] Sent: Wedne... |
| 11:21 AM (4 hours ago) |
 LANE | I am fan of this one… you guys let me know… From: Janney, Philip [mailto:Phil... |
| 11:53 AM (3 hours ago) |
 jill | Ok...back to the point dummies. All the houses that are available to rent the... |
| 12:58 PM (2 hours ago) |
 Kristi | it sounds like Matt and I will only be there Thursday (afternoonish) to Satur... |
| 1:08 PM (2 hours ago) |
 Matthew | Housewarming in Centreville = April 2013. mrmckeag@henrico.k12.va.us From: Kr... |
| 1:13 PM (2 hours ago) |
 Jared | jj -- that's me? house celebration ... i don't have anything to announce just... |
| 1:15 PM (2 hours ago) |
 Kristi | yup, jj is you and jessie:-) I'm so original at nicknames...can't you tell? :-) |
| 1:50 PM (1 hour ago) |
 Jared | ah ... so: Jillip; Lamey; JJ ... what's yours? |
| 1:51 PM (1 hour ago) |
 Kristi | | 1:55 PM (1 hour ago) |
 jill | http://www.wintergreenvacationrentals.com/Wintergreen-Rental-2149.aspx#Rates ... |
| 3:04 PM (40 minutes ago) |
 Matthew | I don’t think the first house is bad at all, Hoggatt. Which house is the one ... |
| 3:12 PM (31 minutes ago) |
 LANE | I really could be a huge tent and I would not care. Lb and PA are down. I am ... |
| 3:19 PM (24 minutes ago) |
 Kristi | You could be a huge tent to provide us all shelter? That's so nice of you:-) |
| 3:23 PM (21 minutes ago) |
 LANE | And this correction is coming from Kristi… From: Kristi McKeag [mailto:kmckea... |
| 3:31 PM (13 minutes ago) |
 Kristi | yes. and your point? :-) It was a just a joke. |
| 3:33 PM (11 minutes ago) |