A recipe for you
One of my new favorites. I had never really had Chicken n' Dumplings before but I am sure glad I can say I have now! Thank goodness for my new best friend--that would be the crock-pot I speak of! I love absolutely everything about it including my $18 Crock-Pot cookbook from Marshall's that has yet to let me down. Need a good EASY, FALL meal? Here is one for you...although I am not a true southern so I can't compare it to the real thing but it's darn good to me :-)
Like Grandma's Chicken 'n' Dumplings
Recipe from: CROCK-POT
Prepare time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 4-6 hours
Serves: 4-6
Ingredients:
- 2 cups cooked chicken
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10 3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 soup cans water
- 4 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (8 biscuits)
Directions:
- Mix all ingredients, except biscuits, in 4 1/2 quart CROCK-POT slow cooker.
- Cut biscuits into quarters and gently stir into mixture. Cover; cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours.

great minds think alike, because this morning I said to myself "I need to find a few good crock pot recipes and pull that thing out of the cupboard". Leave it to my favorite blogger to hook me up on the same day!! ahhhh you're the best! Can't wait to try it (although I'll probably find a way to mess it up)