go green.
Don't you just love this picture I took this weekend? Hello mother nature.
- use recycled bags when grocery shopping. yes, this was hard to get used to and included multiple three-point-turn arounds back to the house just to get them. well worth it in the end. these bags are amazing. strong, durable, and you might as well pack them good because they hold ALOT. and not to mention, you no longer have thousands of plastic bags around the house.
- choice of grocery store. i'm having a hard time going back to the standard grocery stores. WholeFoods it has been. i have found myself extra picky when it comes to fruit and vegetables. you just can't beat the freshness.
- shampoo and conditioner! that's right. all natural. gotta love tresemme for coming out with the product and one that smells scrumptious.
- dog collars. yes, i know. spoiled dogs. but i am proud to say they officially have natural cotton collars. and mighty cute if i might add.
- next switch over...cleaning products.
Not too bad of a start, huh? After all, you got to start somewhere.


Whole Foods has AMAZING reusable grocery bags. You can support the FEED brand for just $10. You get a great bag with a burlap bottom that zips up for easy storage. For the small price of $10, you will feed 100 children school lunches!! What a great cause. I love this post. I think I'm going to do a post to add on to your great green ideas!