sunflower seed snatcher?!?


I'm not kidding.  I do not think I have EVER hated squirrels so much as I have in the past two months.  First it was the bird feeders.  So much for "squirrel-proof".  Either that's just a joke or I have the smartest squirrels living in my backyard.  First they managed to break off the copper leaves that were supposed to cover the bird feeding area when a squirrel jumped on it and second, they chew a hole through the plastic.  Either way, they were getting food.  Awesome.  Also, I'm pretty sure my neighbors probably call me "the crazy squirrel lady".  Yes, I'm the one that will jump so quickly off the couch, bang on my window, and then let the pups out to chase them away.  Not only did they mess with my bird feeders that I can longer put bird seed in, I'm pretty sure they can be blamed for my sunflower seeds that were beginning to sprout.  Did I mention I was SUPER excited to watch something I planted actually begin to grow and not shrivel up and die?!?  Oh don't worry, I had a lovely surprise today of walking outside and noticing my pot had been knocked over.  Culprit-I'm blaming the squirrels.  They can find seeds anywhere I tell you!  Thank you for ruining my dream of sunflowers squirrels!  Keep on trying but I WILL find a way to keep you away.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP