First Pitch.
Check it out. Since the hubby and I have been becoming quite the Flying Squirrels fans, guess who we went to go and see throw out the first pitch on Memorial Day?
"Lane, the Heat". I think that's the name the boys were joking about. But how cool! The night was sponsored by AT&T and I guess it pays to work for them:-)
He got to keep the ball he threw which was pretty neat! Not everyone gets a flying squirrels baseball after all!
We had a great night catching up with the new fam...which of course means, the new addition of Miss Bailey. Here are Momma and Daughter thankful that the evening had cooled down from the miserable hot and humid day.
And as always, a picture of us. I always have to document of course. What a fun evening to end our Memorial Day weekend!




